Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Who am I?

As I have mentioned before, I am new to the blogging world. I am still trying to find my identity in all of this. I have changed the colors and format of my blog a couple of times. The name has been changed, the description too. I chose 'A Better Tomorrow' because a friend and I were talking about opening up a shop with conscious parenting products and handmade goodies. We were going to call it 'A Better Tomorrow' because we wanted to focus on products that would have a postive environmental and social impact on the future. However, when it comes to my current blog I do not feel the connection between my posts and my title is a strong one. I have a young child and am writing about today not tomorrow. Today I am 'Cow, Rooster, Rooster', the title of almost every drawing my 23 month son draws. Cow, Rooster, Rooster. Hmm, I may have to adjust my blog again. What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about finding your identity here,
    the beauty of blogging is it allows you to evolve with every post and every connection, you'll see!

    Your doing great, start spreading your words!

    ReplyDelete