Saturday, January 8, 2011

When I Grow Up

'Daddy, what do want to be when you grow up?' 'I want to be a teacher.' 'Oh yeah, I want to be a dinosaur when I grow up.' I am very proud of my husband. After many years dedicating himself to the craft of carpentry, the recent lull in construction and contemplation about how he wants to spend time with his family; my husband has decided to go to school. He goal is to become a High School Math teacher. He has always been an excellent teacher in other aspects of life. He is knowledgeable, a considerate listener, and eager to teach. I am excited for him and our new journey towards a degree together. As for Clayton wanting to be a dinosaur, the world is still his!

1 comment:

  1. That's very cool! My uncle is actually back at school right now to become a math teacher, after years of work as a plumber!

    ReplyDelete